Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In conjunction with the 300-plus physicians practicing within the system, Ohsi specializes in areas such as primary care, orthopedics, cardiology, GI, oncology, surgery, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation, home health, emergency medicine and hospice care.
- Darren Odum.
- What began in 1953 as a 30-bed hospital has become a regional medical center.
- The non-profit healthcare system offers a wide range of care for individuals of all ages.
- Compassionate, professional staff and superb facilities bring the best in healthcare to the communities served by Ohsi.
- Board certified or Board Eligible.
- Ohsi) is the umbrella corporation for the integrated healthcare delivery system that has grown to support an ever-increasing service area in Eastern Kansas and metropolitan Kansas City.
- Is the parent company of Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center and Olathe Medical Services Inc.
- The System is known for several centers of excellence, including Olathe Medical Center's Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Kansas Cardiovascular Center, The Birth Place and The Kansas Joint Specialty Center.
- A network of physician clinics offering care in Johnson, Miami, Franklin and Linn Counties.
- Olathe Medical Services, Inc.
- Internal Medicine Job in Olathe, KS.
- Its emergency care center is one of the busiest in the region, with more than 44,000 patients treated annually.
- Omsi physicians and staff treat more than 400,000 patients per year, including more than 22,000 urgent care, walk-in visits.
- OMC is licensed for rages more than 44,000 patient care days per year.
- Kansas license with no practice restrictions.
- Miami County also specializes in providing quality care in numerous sub-specialties, including general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, podiatry and family practice.
- Director of Business Development.
- Olathe Health System, Inc, is growing and we are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our health system.
- The health system's not-for-profit physician corporation has grown to more than 150 providers and nearly 40 clinic locations since its beginning in 1990.
- Graduate of accredited School of Medicine with Ecfmg verification if from a foreign medical school.
- This position is part of a group that provides both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Miami County Medical Center has a 39-bed License and offers 24-hour emergency care center.
- This is an employed opportunity.
- For more than 60 years, Olathe Medical Center (OMC) has continued to expand its services to meet the growing needs of the community.
- Today, OMC is located on one of the largest hospital campuses in the Midwest--a 285-acre campus at 151st Street and I-35 in southern Johnson County, Kansas.
- Demonstrate eligibility to participate in all federal health care programs.
- Olathe Health System, Inc.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago