Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is part of a group that provides both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Graduate of accredited School of Medicine with Ecfmg verification if from a foreign medical school.
- Its emergency care center is one of the busiest in the region, with more than 44,000 patients treated annually.
- Demonstrate eligibility to participate in all federal health care programs.
- Ohsi) is the umbrella corporation for the integrated healthcare delivery system that has grown to support an ever-increasing service area in Eastern Kansas and metropolitan Kansas City.
- The non-profit healthcare system offers a wide range of care for individuals of all ages.
- Miami County also specializes in providing quality care in numerous sub-specialties, including general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, podiatry and family practice.
- For more than 60 years, Olathe Medical Center (OMC) has continued to expand its services to meet the growing needs of the community.
- Compassionate, professional staff and superb facilities bring the best in healthcare to the communities served by Ohsi.
- Olathe Health System, Inc, is growing and we are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our health system.
- A network of physician clinics offering care in Johnson, Miami, Franklin and Linn Counties.
- Miami County Medical Center has a 39-bed License and offers 24-hour emergency care center.
- What began in 1953 as a 30-bed hospital has become a regional medical center.
- Is the parent company of Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center and Olathe Medical Services Inc.
- OMC is licensed for rages more than 44,000 patient care days per year.
- In conjunction with the 300-plus physicians practicing within the system, Ohsi specializes in areas such as primary care, orthopedics, cardiology, GI, oncology, surgery, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation, home health, emergency medicine and hospice care.
- Kansas license with no practice restrictions.
- The System is known for several centers of excellence, including Olathe Medical Center's Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Kansas Cardiovascular Center, The Birth Place and The Kansas Joint Specialty Center.
- Today, OMC is located on one of the largest hospital campuses in the Midwest--a 285-acre campus at 151st Street and I-35 in southern Johnson County, Kansas.
- Olathe Medical Services, Inc.
- Director of Business Development.
- Darren Odum.
- Board certified or Board Eligible.
- This is an employed opportunity.
- Omsi physicians and staff treat more than 400,000 patients per year, including more than 22,000 urgent care, walk-in visits.
- Olathe Health System, Inc.
- Internal Medicine Job in Olathe, KS.
- The health system's not-for-profit physician corporation has grown to more than 150 providers and nearly 40 clinic locations since its beginning in 1990.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.