Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fayetteville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No hospital.
- Join practice with five IM doctors (one MD retiring soon),practice utilizes mid-level providers.
- FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas with 90 providers.
- Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of Mana.
- Named one of the fastest growing cities and best places to live, Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a town of approximately 72,000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 505,000.
- Partnership Opportunity After One Year with Minimal Buy-In.
- Unique opportunity to join an independent, physician-owned medical group.
- Internal Medicine Physician Partner Opportunity.
- Must have or be eligible for licensure in the state of Arkansas.
- Must be board certified or eligible with plans to complete certification.
- Internal Medicine Job in Fayetteville, AR.
- Focus on acute and chronic patient care, wellness, and preventive medicine.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology and Radiology.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago