Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lawrence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- By The Joint Commission.
- LMH is certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
- The clinic is owned by Lawrence Memorial Hospital ( a Truven Health Analytics.
- For the third year in a row, and located in Lawrence, Kansas - an ideal college town nestled between the Kansas City Metro area (30 min east) and the capital of Kansas, Topeka (30 min west).
- Internal Medicine Job in Lawrence, KS.
- 100 Top Hospital.
- For the third consecutive year, LMH has been named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
- The Internal Medicine Group, a Level 3 Pcmh-recognized practice, provides ambulatory care services with an outpatient.
- Supported by 1,400 associates and 250 physicians, LMH is regularly recognized nationally for quality and service.
- Additional facilities include an outpatient facility, wound healing center, sleep center and endoscopy lab, as well as 12 primary and specialty physician practices in Lawrence and four family practice clinics located in Douglas, Leavenworth and Jefferson counties.
- Outstanding position for an Internal Medicine physician to practice in a well-established Primary Care/Outpatient clinic located in Lawrence, KS.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital (LMH) is a not-for-profit health care provider serving a regional market in northeast Kansas.
- The Emergency Department serves more than 37,000 patients annually, and LMH achieved designation as a Trauma Level IV Center in 2014.
- LMH includes a 173-bed acute care hospital with nearly 8,000 inpatient discharges and 166,000 outpatient visits annually.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago