Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This employed position offers a competitive salary plus bonuses, relocation, comprehensive benefit package, sign on bonus and more.
- Overland Park, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City, is consistently rated one of the top places in to live in the country.
- Board certified or board eligible (if recently trained) in Internal Medicine.
- Internal Medicine Job in Overland Park, KS.
- The right doctor for this job will need to be looking for an outpatient only practice with a small nursing home component.
- Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy, Division Coordinator.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is assisting one of our practices with the search for a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join the group in their outpatient practice.
- Desire to practice outpatient internal medicine with the option to include some inpatient medicine in practice.
- A strong work ethic to meet qualitative and quantitative goals of the practice.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Recently, Kansas City was rated one of the top three cities in the United States to practice medicine.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician that wants to be part of a growing community and be busy as soon as they begin to practice.
- The successful candidate must have the following.
- Ability to work as part of a team of physicians to provide excellent care for their patients.
- There is a possibility to do some inpatient work for physicians who want to keep inpatient medicine as a part of their practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago