Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are offering a competitive employment financial package, including a salary, fully comprehensive benefits package, all insurances, and many other perks.
- And Wednesday and Thursday 7 AM to 7 PM We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- We are committed to maintaining strong physician-patient relationships and providing the latest, most advanced treatments to keep our patients healthy.
- Menorah Medical Center is assisting with the search of a Board Certified or Eligible (if newly trained) Internal Medicine physician to join the staff of a 50 year old practice in our community.
- Excellence is our goal.
- Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy, Division Coordinator.
- Internal Medicine Job in Overland Park, KS.
- There are currently 4 other physicians on staff who practice 100% outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Office hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Our board certified physicians deliver high quality, professional and advanced care in the areas of internal medicine, infectious disease, and endocrinology.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago