Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwest) is for an outpatient clinic.
- The diverse friendly community offers excellent schools and a strong economy.
- Area offers beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails and culture including Broadway plays, and live concerts.
- Student Loan Repayment assistance.
- Full employee benefits.
- It is the corporate home of Wal-Mart (along with 1400 supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods with easy access to a regional airport with 20 direct destinations including New York and Los Angeles.
- Multiple clinic locations with new practices opening in 2016 and 2017.
- Physicians have the opportunity to bonus during the salary guarantee period.
- Mgma competitive salary with productivity incentives.
- Outdoor amenities abound with multiple state parks, 486 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline, an impressive regional trails system, a botanical garden, and hiking/biking/boating opportunities galore!
- Commencement bonus.
- Actively seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians for multiple Employed openings in Hospital-owned practices.
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
- Outpatient only.
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training.
- In 2016, Northwest Arkansas was named.3 as best places to live by United States News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 500,000 people and an average of 31 people per day moving into the area.
- Strong hospitalist program for patients.
- The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Healthcare Staffing Solutions Inc..