Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greater St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 21 ICU beds.
- Trauma Level II.
- 10 ICU PPD.
- 100% adult medical.
- 2-3 admissions per day per physician.
- Asap ongoing.
- Licensed MO candidates only.
- Residency pathways accepted are IM, Anesthesia, and Surgery.
- Locums Pulmonary/Critical Care job opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Need 1 day Intensivist and 1 night Intensivist.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Leaders.