Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is for an outpatient clinic.
- This is a multi-speciality (FP, Peds, IM) federally qualified health center with excellent support staff and resources including on-site pharmacy, robust IT and EMR department and full-time QA/Risk Manager.
- Twenty-three days of paid time off, short-term illness protection.
- Family-focused with a good mix of new and experienced providers.
- Internal Medicine position with an award winning health center that provides comprehensive primary medical, dental and behavioral health services.
- This position offers a four day work week in clinic typically 9 to 5.
- All licenses and membership fees paid including Up-to-Date.
- Flexible, innovative and constantly adapting as needed.
- Forty hours of CME with $3,000 annual allowance.
- Weekday off is negotiable but typically Monday or Friday.
- Loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps.
- Quality-focused and outcomes-based care.
- We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home model.
- Team approach.
- With thriving businesses, strong work force opportunities and great education.
- Located in Southeast Kansas, this community maintains all the activities, services and resources of a larger city, but with the comforts and security of a smaller community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pittsburg, KS.
- Mid-levels take first.
- Paid health and life insurance, pension, short-term/long-term disability.
- Its a wonderful community to raise a family!
- Home to a university, visitors and residents have easy access to cultural and recreational opportunities, including arts and crafts festivals, shopping antiquing, sports and outdoor recreation.
- The landscape is filled with rolling prairie and beautiful trees.
- The work environment is very mission-focused and understands the challenges of caring for a high-risk population and provides the necessary resources to support it's medical staff.
- Patient load is typically 15 to 17 per day in clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago