Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Home to a university, visitors and residents have easy access to cultural and recreational opportunities, including arts and crafts festivals, shopping antiquing, sports and outdoor recreation.
- All licenses and membership fees paid including Up-to-Date.
- Weekday off is negotiable but typically Monday or Friday.
- This position offers a four day work week in clinic typically 9 to 5.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pittsburg, KS.
- Forty hours of CME with $3,000 annual allowance.
- The landscape is filled with rolling prairie and beautiful trees.
- Flexible, innovative and constantly adapting as needed.
- Its a wonderful community to raise a family!
- Mid-levels take first.
- Loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps.
- Paid health and life insurance, pension, short-term/long-term disability.
- Family-focused with a good mix of new and experienced providers.
- Located in Southeast Kansas, this community maintains all the activities, services and resources of a larger city, but with the comforts and security of a smaller community.
- Patient load is typically 15 to 17 per day in clinic.
- Twenty-three days of paid time off, short-term illness protection.
- This is a multi-speciality (FP, Peds, IM) federally qualified health center with excellent support staff and resources including on-site pharmacy, robust IT and EMR department and full-time QA/Risk Manager.
- With thriving businesses, strong work force opportunities and great education.
- Quality-focused and outcomes-based care.
- Internal Medicine position with an award winning health center that provides comprehensive primary medical, dental and behavioral health services.
- Team approach.
- The work environment is very mission-focused and understands the challenges of caring for a high-risk population and provides the necessary resources to support it's medical staff.
- We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home model.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.