Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Conway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They perform UA, strep, mono, flu,and hcg in house.
- Some clinics have mid-level providers that see patients every 30 minutes and allow work-in appointments for acute issues.
- Primary Care Opportunity in Central Arkansas!
- Patients are scheduled from 8:30-4:30 between 4-5 days a week, depending on the providers preference.
- The nurse to provider ratio is 1:1.
- Conway Regional uses Nexus-our outreach provider to for lab services.
- Conway Regional Health System is currently seeking physicians to join our rapidly growing primary care network.
- Our primary care network currently consists of 8 clinics throughout Central Arkansas - Conway, Greenbrier, Vilonia, Mayflower, Pottsville, and Clinton.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Conway, AR.
- There is additional compensation for signing off on mid-level charts.
- Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago