Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Conway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is additional compensation for signing off on mid-level charts.
- They perform UA, strep, mono, flu,and hcg in house.
- Some clinics have mid-level providers that see patients every 30 minutes and allow work-in appointments for acute issues.
- The nurse to provider ratio is 1:1.
- Conway Regional uses Nexus-our outreach provider to for lab services.
- Conway Regional Health System is currently seeking physicians to join our rapidly growing primary care network.
- Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Primary Care Opportunity in Central Arkansas!
- Patients are scheduled from 8:30-4:30 between 4-5 days a week, depending on the providers preference.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Conway, AR.
- Our primary care network currently consists of 8 clinics throughout Central Arkansas - Conway, Greenbrier, Vilonia, Mayflower, Pottsville, and Clinton.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.