Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Conway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is additional compensation for signing off on mid-level charts.
- Some clinics have mid-level providers that see patients every 30 minutes and allow work-in appointments for acute issues.
- The nurse to provider ratio is 1:1.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Conway, AR.
- Conway Regional uses Nexus-our outreach provider to for lab services.
- Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Our primary care network currently consists of 8 clinics throughout Central Arkansas - Conway, Greenbrier, Vilonia, Mayflower, Pottsville, and Clinton.
- Conway Regional Health System is currently seeking physicians to join our rapidly growing primary care network.
- Primary Care Opportunity in Central Arkansas!
- Patients are scheduled from 8:30-4:30 between 4-5 days a week, depending on the providers preference.
- They perform UA, strep, mono, flu,and hcg in house.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.