Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Conway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Some clinics have mid-level providers that see patients every 30 minutes and allow work-in appointments for acute issues.
- They perform UA, strep, mono, flu,and hcg in house.
- Our primary care network currently consists of 8 clinics throughout Central Arkansas - Conway, Greenbrier, Vilonia, Mayflower, Pottsville, and Clinton.
- Conway Regional Health System is currently seeking physicians to join our rapidly growing primary care network.
- There is additional compensation for signing off on mid-level charts.
- Conway Regional uses Nexus-our outreach provider to for lab services.
- Patients are scheduled from 8:30-4:30 between 4-5 days a week, depending on the providers preference.
- The nurse to provider ratio is 1:1.
- Primary Care Opportunity in Central Arkansas!
- Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Conway, AR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.