Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Boasting great schools, trendy boutiques, excellent restaurants, and recreational activities abound, Overland Park has a lot to offer.
- Recently, Kansas City was rated one of the top three cities in the United States to practice medicine.
- The five remaining weeks will be devoted to patient care in the outpatient clinic.
- The practice includes nine Internal Medicine board certified physicians, four midlevel nurse practitioners and an outstanding, tenured support staff to maximize physician efficiency.
- Whether with your friends, children or significant other, Overland Park is your family's gateway to experience Kansas City.
- With a history of financial success, this practice is positioned to offer an attractive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including Wrvu bonus, malpractice coverage, medical and dental insurance, paid time off and continuing medical education reimbursement, among many other benefits.
- Overland Park, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City, is consistently rated one of the top places in to live in the country.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Overland Park, KS.
- Located in Johnson County, the practice features in-office laboratory, aorta and bladder scanning, Dexa bone density, diabetic education, full x-rays, glucose testing, and pulmonary function testing.
- The opportunity offers work life balance yet also affords the physician the variety of covering both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- The ideal candidate will provide inpatient coverage 1 in every 6 weeks, Monday through Friday (the weekends are covered for you), with inpatient midlevel support each day you're in the hospital.
- Become part of a premier Internal Medicine practice in Overland Park, Kansas.
- HCA Midwest is assisting with the recruitment of a BC/BE Internal Medicine candidate to join Quivira Internal Medicine.
- With local arts and culture, entertainment, shopping, and sports and recreation attractions just minutes away, you will be sure to enjoy all that Johnson County has to offer.
- Excellent opportunity to join an established, busy and well respected group!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.