Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Blue Springs is a newly-energized, fast-growing town that knows the meaning of community.
- Enjoy affordable housing, central location, hiking trails, parks, and, nationally recognized schools in a beautiful setting.
- Full time: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- St. Mary's Medical Group has 7 Primary Care Physicians and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- CME Allowance ($5,000).
- Physician may also be required to supervise mid-levels.
- St. Mary's Medical Group is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their health clinic in Blue Springs, MO.
- Blue Springs, Missouri is located less than 15 minutes from downtown Kansas City.
- Relocation reimbursement or sign-on bonus.
- Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, and see 20-26 patients per day.
- Average 23 encounters per day.
- Production Bonus: $0-$30k (paid annually).
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- Our staff is committed to providing quality medical treatment and work to promote good health in a professional and caring environment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Blue Springs, MO.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Required participation in quality measures and patient satisfaction.
- Base Salary: $200k.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago