Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- BJC Medical Group and Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital in Sullivan, MO are seeking primary care physicians.
- Retention bonus option.
- Our patients also have the option of utilizing Telehealth if they wish to access a provider at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, dental vision, vacation, CME, 401K, 403b (work pension) & deferred compensation.
- Blue Springs Ranch Resort.
- City Lake Park.
- Epic EMR.
- Riverside Wildlife Center.
- The newly renovated 22,000-square-foot Medical Office Building is conveniently located on the hospital campus and is home to numerous primary care physicians as well as medical and surgical specialists.
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is a critical care access hospital committed to providing quality health-care services to the residents in Crawford, Franklin and Washington counties.
- In 2010, Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital celebrated the last phase completion of the facility replacement project, with a total investment of over $36 million in campus replacement.
- Onboarding team to assist with your practice start-up.
- Sullivan's strategic location (just 68 miles from downtown St. Louis) allows you to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including fishing, canoeing and biking without sacrificing the amenities of a city.
- Malpractice coverage including the tail.
- Join our primary care physicians - Drs.
- Educational stipend option.
- The Hospital's physicians and staff members offer excellent medical care and take pride in their community service.
- Competitive compensation package tailored to meet your needs.
- Hospitalist service to admit inpatients.
- Improved and expanded, the health-care services available to the greater Sullivan community include the Emergency, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Physical Rehabilitation departments.
- Meramec State Park.
- As part of BJC HealthCare, Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is a member of one of the largest nonprofit health-care organizations in the United States.
- Up to $100,000 student loan assistance option.
- Opportunity to expand our Cuba Clinic.
- Employed position.
- Hpsa = 13.
- Reference position ID 152466 when responding.
- Sullivan area.
- Qualifies for Conrad 30 and Delta Region Authority (for J-1 holders).
- Relocation reimbursement available.
- Onondaga Cave State Park.
- See Bjcmgphysicians.
- 20,000 signing bonus.
- Sullivan offers access to the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major metropolitan area balanced with all of the benefits small-town living.
- Nearby St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything from industries in biotechnology to breweries, professional sports to riverboat casinos, eclectic boutiques and signature cuisine to exciting night life and live entertainment.
- Jennifer Barbin, Thomas Jackson, Ravi Saripalli and Matt Zimmerman, and nurse practitioners - Tammy Bartholomew, Mary Bjornstad, Sandy Hagene, Robyn Hedges, Sarah McKee, Megan Turnbough and Tiffany Voss.
- Meramec Caverns.
- We offer primary care for every member of the family and have the ability to refer our patients to 27 different specialists locally.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sullivan, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago