Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity at St. Bernards Medical Center, a 438-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Located in Jonesboro, AR.
- 16 MDs, 8 NPs Model.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians