Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The rebirth of this historic city, coupled with exciting entertainment and recreational activities, make St. Louis one of the most attractive places in the Midwest to live and to work.
- 20,000 sign-on, retention bonus, educational stipend, relocation, $100,000 in student loan assistance and so much more!
- Will see around 20-25 patients a day and will see Adults to Geriatrics.
- Location: St. Louis, MO is a city with a blend of urban sophistication and Midwestern friendliness, internationally recognized cultural institutions and major league sports.
- An acute care facility with 450+ staffed beds.
- The cost of living in St. Louis is lower than nearly all other metropolitan areas of comparable size, and the housing is ranked among the most affordable in the nation.
- Compensation: Employed opportunities.
- Facility/Opportunity: Best and largest healthcare system in Missouri.
- Communities range from eclectic urban neighborhoods to sprawling suburban subdivisions.
- Seeking an Internist to join two separate groups.
- St. Louis offers major sports, the renowned St. Louis Zoo, the Missouri Botanical Gardens, the prestigious Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra and the St. Louis Science Center.
- Extremely lucrative starting salary with productivity bonus!
- The practice is a vibrant team of 10 IM's and FP's.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Outpatient only with a Monday through Friday work schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago