Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Columbia) is for an academic medical center.
- The University of Missouri-Columbia is currently seeking a board eligible or board certified internal medicine physician to join our busy academic General Internal Medicine Practice in a Full-Time or Part-Time capacity.
- CME allowance.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- Please type in.
- Ncqa Level 3 Pcmh with care coordinator, diabetic educator, behavioral health support, PharmD, and dietician embedded in clinics.
- Hours are M-F, 8AM-5PM.
- The University of Missouri Hospital is a 361-bed acute care hospital and home to the region's only Level I trauma center.
- 4 days per week in clinic, mix of personal schedule and teaching clinics.
- Very light.
- Opportunity for Inpatient shifts, if desired.
- Newly renovated clinic space in an offsite, freestanding facility.
- Competitive salary, full benefits, and relocation allowance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, MO.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Feel free to contact Alisa with any questions regarding the application.
- Average 15-20 patients per day.
- Full-time General Internal Medicine positions.
- In 2017, the University of Missouri Healthcare was named one of the "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" by the health news publication Becker's Hospital Review.
- How Applications are being accepted by clicking on the hyperlink (Apply for Position with the University of Missouri-Columbia) under the Important Links section.
- Paid malpractice.
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents and fellows.
- Part-time General Internal Medicine positions.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago