Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Leavenworth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Also, the select will provide patient care in accordance with professional standards, core values and commitment to service excellence.
- Preferred Experience: Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Ask your recruiter about the Education Debt Reduction Program.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- The employee shall participate in activities of the Vamc that are designed to meet the requirements of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (The Joint Commission) and other regulatory agencies as they apply to the position.
- Dental & Vision.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Duties also may include the supervision and training of additional clinical staff and responsibilities may include supervision of a mid-level provider.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Internal or Family Medicine is preferred.
- We are a 1c facility with multispecialty inpatient, community living center, and domiciliary.
- Recruitment/Relocation incentives may be authorized for highly qualified applicants.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Social Security benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Leavenworth, KS.
- Term life insurance with family and additional coverage options.
- With over 1,700 employees and an annual operating budget in excess of $250,000,000 the Vaekhcs proudly serves over 36,000 veterans with 2 VA Medical Centers in Leavenworth and Topeka and 9 regional Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
- Work Schedule: Traditional/non-traditional shifts.
- You will contribute to the achievement of quality care standards, write orders for diagnostic testing, prescribe medications, take calls for inpatient coverage, consult with specialty services and utilize computerized/electronic medical records.
- You will be responsible for providing primary care for a diverse group of veterans.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- Basic Life Support/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (BLS/CPR) required.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Clinical duties include providing primary care medical services in outpatient clinics, providing inpatient/emergency care, providing inpatient/outpatient coverage.
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower VA Medical Center is part of the VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs) and is located in Leavenworth, KS.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Basic Benefits Plan ( pension ).
- Health Insurance.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago