Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SSM Medical Group, a 300+ physician multi-specialty group headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is actively recruiting for either an Internal Medicine or Family Physician with an adult focus.
- This new physician will work side by side recognized mentors and high-functioning team members in the Internal Medicine practice at St. Mary's Health Center in Clayton, MO.
- Centrally located in metro St. Louis, the 525- bed hospital has distinctive capabilities in heart attack care, high-risk pregnancies, fetal surgery, a chest pain center, advanced stroke care and the latest imaging and outpatient services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Also a teaching hospital, SSM St. Mary's offers an independent, accredited internal medicine residency program and is the headquarters for St. Louis University School of Medicine's Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and its Family Practice residency programs.
- The St. Louis metro area is among the 20th largest metropolitan areas in the United States with a population of 2,900,605.
- SSM Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues and St. Louis Rams), the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Botanical Gardens and the Zoo.
- Hospital admissions will go to St. Mary's Health Center, right next door.
- SSM St. Mary's Health Center is a two-time winner of the prestigious Premier Award for Quality.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly respectable and proven medical group.
- In downtown St. Louis there are many wonderful attractions, including, the Arch, three professional sports teams (St.
- A guaranteed two-year salary with a productivity override, signing bonus, and an outstanding fringe benefit package will be offered.
- SSM St. Louis- St. Mary's Health Center.
- The normal work week is 40 hours of clinical availability.
- SSM St. Mary's is a member of SSM Health Care- St. Louis which includes SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center, SSM St. Clare Health Center, SSM DePaul Health Center, SSM St. Joseph Health Center, SSM St. Joseph Hospital West and SSM St. Joseph Hospital- Wentzville.
- St. Louis is also home to three major Universities: Washington University, St. Louis University, and the University of Missouri- St. Louis, along with award winning school systems including 214 private schools and 268 public schools serving 49,194 students.
- SSM Health Care was founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Mary.
- Internal Medicine- Outpatient.
- You can get the best of both worlds with a charming community and a robust metropolitan city with more than two million residents.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago