Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Gateway Arch.
- Also affiliated with BJC HealthCare, Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a 489-bed, non-denominational, acute care hospital with more than 1,300 on-staff physicians and 2,700 employees.
- Known for its top specialists, advanced technology and commitment to extraordinary care, Missouri Baptist is a leader in open heart surgery, operates a nationally recognized cancer-care program and offers comprehensive orthopedic, gastrointestinal and women's health services.
- St. Louis Symphony.
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Employed position.
- Competitive base salary and production bonus option.
- BJC Medical Group is part of BJC HealthCare, which is one of the largest nonprofit healthcare organizations in the country.
- Outdoor Muny Opera.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center and BJC Medical Group are seeking a board certified/board eligible internal medicine physician.
- Up to $100,000 student loan assistance option.
- World famous St. Louis Zoo.
- 6th lowest cost of living among major metro areas.
- Educational stipend option.
- Join Michael Fuller, Stephanie Hammer, Catherine Hermann, Carolyn Jachna, Maansi Madan, Jenny Tseng and Benjamin Voss.
- Teaching component available.
- Relocation reimbursement available.
- Reference position ID 160587 when responding.
- Two professional sports teams - St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- 20,000 signing bonus.
- Prestigious universities - Washington University, St. Louis University, Webster University and more.
- Convenient location on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center campus.
- Retention bonus option.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago