Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Internal Medicine Residency Program is seeking a BE/BC Chief Resident in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Inpatient and outpatient teaching opportunities.
- The four season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Mercy Clinic is a Level 1 Trauma Center, a certified Stroke Center and has the only burn unit in the surrounding area.
- All clinical services at one hospital location.
- St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- In addition to the Internal Medicine Residency, Mercy Clinic GME supports a Family Medicine, Transitional, Obgyn and Dental Residency as well as a Critical Care and Palliative Care Fellowship.
- Opportunity for scholarly activity and/or research.
- The Chief Resident will be part of the Core Faculty closely involved in resident teaching, curriculum development and program innovation.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 700 physicians and is the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation.
- Opportunities to moonlight.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Competitive base salary.
- Mercy Internal Medicine Residency has 24 categorical residents.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago