Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great quality of life.
- Very competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- Highly Ranked, Independent Hospital in the top 2% of best communities to live in the country.
- Very flexible schedule and setting.
- Supportive administration with very low turn over.
- Extensive specialist and nursing support.
- No unassigned.
- Emphasis on quality of care which keeps patient volume less than 15 patients/day total in hospital rounds and clinic.
- Treat a variety of complex cases.
- No ER.
- Financially stable group with great payer mix.
- Well-Established Internal Medicine group with very low turn-over in this thriving, centrally located metropolis.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago