Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 403B Matching.
- Relocation Package.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- EMR is Epic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Community of 20,000.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 114 bed Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago