Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeast Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7a-7p (days or nights).
- Great pay.
- Need starts in November.
- Average 4-6 admits.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice covered.
- A great client in southeast Missouri is looking for a locums Critical Care.
- Can license and credential at same time.
- Standard procedures with sub-specialty backup.
- 14 shifts a month.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a great health system.
- Closed ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Leaders.