Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- About Saint Luke's Hospital.
- With some of the nation's leading subspecialists, we offer patients access to the latest lifesaving treatments.
- Saint Luke's Physician Group is seeking a BC/BE internist to join a busy, well established 14-physician outpatient only practice at Saint Luke's Hospital located on the beautiful Country Club Plaza in Kansas City.
- It's a place where unique sights and historic architecture meet cutting-edge innovation (we're the "Silicone Prairie," after all).
- The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life.
- We are nationally recognized for quality and innovation, and several of our clinical programs - especially in cardiovascular care and neurology - are nationally and internationally acclaimed for research, innovation, and outcomes.
- Behavioral health care.
- And more.
- Home care and hospice.
- As one of Kansas City's leading research and academic medical institutions, we're a primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine and Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences.
- Living in Kansas City, you'll find high-quality schools and friendly neighborhoods.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- On top of that, you'll find dozens of museums, shopping and entertainment districts, wineries and breweries, the Kansas City zoo, hiking and biking trails, and restaurants of every culinary stripe.
- Saint Luke's Health System is a not-for-profit system that includes 10 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region.
- Dozens of physician practices.
- Our other specialties include inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, transplantation (heart, liver, kidney), Level IIIb Nicu and high-risk maternity care, liver disease management, Level I Trauma Center, kidney dialysis, and Breast Center.
- It's why numerous national publications have called Kansas City one of the nation's best places to live, work and raise a family.
- Saint Luke's Hospital has a history of award-winning quality care.
- About Saint Luke's Health System.
- About Kansas City.
- We're recognized by United States News & World Report and were one of the nation's first hospitals to win the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- All inquiries are confidential.
- Founded in 1882, Saint Luke's Hospital, one of the region's largest tertiary care hospitals with 611 beds, is the flagship of Saint Luke's Health System, a 10-hospital, locally owned, not-for-profit health system based in Kansas City.
- The hospital features 60 medical specialties, including Saint Luke's world-renowned Mid America Heart Institute, Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute, and Cancer Institute.
- With a population of more than 2 million, Kansas City is so much more than barbecue and jazz.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago