Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, MO.
- University of Missouri Health Care (Umhc) is an academic health system operated by the University of Missouri System.
Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach residents and medical students.
- Columbia offers a low cost of living, excellent schools, dedication to the arts and higher education, and supreme access to health care.
- Additional Info:
Columbia is located in northern mid-Missouri, nestled equidistant from St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Full Time.
Competitive salary with productivity incentive and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
- Umhc includes six hospitals and offers more than 50 primary and specialty clinics.
- With a population of roughly 175,000 in the Columbia region, the town continues to expand while gently preserving the local sense of community and accessibility.
- The University of Missouri - Department of Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago