Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here you will find a treasure trove of historic sites, antiques and specialty shops galore, and a wide variety of recreation experiences.
- Primary care physicians who are board certified/board eligible in either internal medicine or family medicine are invited.
- Modern facilities with in-house lab, x-ray, ultrasound and EKG.
- Rewarding work/life balance.
- Nebraska Medicine is seeking a primary care physician to join a well-established clinic nestled in historic Plattsmouth, Nebraska.
- Together with our research and education partner, the University of Nebraska Medical Center (Unmc), our mission is to lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care.
- Highly competitive compensation and generous benefits package.
- Well-established busy practice with history of delivering exceptional care.
- Established patient centered medical home.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- The city of Plattsmouth is located thirty minutes south of Omaha, 60 minutes east of Lincoln and is bordered by the Platte and Missouri Rivers.
- Nebraska Medicine is an academic health system consisting of 809 licensed beds at its two hospitals, more than 1,000 physicians and 40 specialty and primary care clinics.
- This opportunity is ideal for a physician who enjoys the serenity or adventure away from the city's urban lifestyle while having all of the benefits of the nearby academic medical center.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago