Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The candidate may also serve as faculty attending for in-patient teams and residents' continuity clinics.
- Opportunities exist for teaching medical students and residents, as well as pursuing other academic interests.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive and comprehensive benefits.
- Protected academic time if desired.
- Primary Care Program ranked fifth nationally by United States News & World Report.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- These positions combine the ability to focus on patient care along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain an outpatient practice in general internal medicine or family medicine.
- Collegial environment with exceptional physician leadership.
- As Nebraska's only public academic health sciences center, Unmc is committed to the education of a 21st century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serving our state and its communities through award-winning outreach.
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska invites BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join us.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding clinician and have a commitment to caring for ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.