Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary Care Program ranked fifth nationally by United States News & World Report.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain an outpatient practice in general internal medicine or family medicine.
- The candidate may also serve as faculty attending for in-patient teams and residents' continuity clinics.
- Protected academic time if desired.
- Collegial environment with exceptional physician leadership.
- These positions combine the ability to focus on patient care along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding clinician and have a commitment to caring for ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patients.
- Opportunities exist for teaching medical students and residents, as well as pursuing other academic interests.
- As Nebraska's only public academic health sciences center, Unmc is committed to the education of a 21st century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serving our state and its communities through award-winning outreach.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive and comprehensive benefits.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska invites BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join us.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.