Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Belton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Southland Primary Care is part of the Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City.
- We are affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center, as well as the hospitals of HCA Midwest Health System.
- Commitment to providing quality healthcare, physicians have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies.
- With more than 50 years of combined experience our physicians are making sure families have close-by access to quality healthcare from doctors they know and trust.
- Competitive compensation, productivity bonus, relocation, superior benefits and sign on bonus make this an opportunity to consider.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Belton, MO.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is actively searching for a primary care physician for a large primary care outpatient practice.
- The physicians of in our practice are community doctors, serving Belton and the surrounding areas in northern Cass and southern Jackson counties.
- Practice located in a beautiful new office on the campus of Belton Regional Medical Center.
- Enjoy quality of life with no hospital.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago