Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Matching 401K program after 1st anniversary of full time employment and paid CME time off in addition to vacation.
- Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to join long standing multi-specialty clinic with 9 clinic locations.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Ideal candidate will be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, eligible for licensure in KS and MO, and must be ready to hit the ground running.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- Lots of referrals and plenty of patients - come grow with a successful group.
- Attractive compensation package with full benefits including paid malpractice insurance.
- This practice has 48 primary care physicians, 7 primary care NPs, 2 orthopedists, full service imaging & lab.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago