Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This group is recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home for its commitment to quality care.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- The group currently has three Internal Medicine physicians and a nurse practitioner.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for a primary care physician to join our employed practice at Centerpoint Internal Medicine.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- The physician will receive a competitive financial package, including salary, incentives, all insurances, PTO, CME, 401K, stock options, and many more perks.
- This opportunity is 100% outpatient with inpatient services being provided by our Hospitalist Program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Independence, MO.
- The new physician should be Board Certified (or Eligible if newly trained), and eligible for licensure in MO.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago