Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Relocation package.
- 300,000 and up Potential.
- Pension plan.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- 6th lowest cost of living among major metro areas.
- Outdoor Muny Opera.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Teaching opportunity through Washington Unviersities Internal Medicine rotations.
- Competitive base salary and production bonus option.
- Employed position with 5 other experienced IMs all performing greater than the 75%.
- World famous St. Louis Zoo.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Two professional sports teams - St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB).
- Epic EMR.
- 1 in 6.
- Prestigious universities - Washington University, St. Louis University, Webster University and more.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- St. Louis Traditional Internal Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Gateway Arch.
- St. Louis Symphony.
- Great support through NPs and MAs.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- 100,000 student loan assistance.
- Compensation & Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Merritt Hawkins.