Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come see what Parsons has to offer.
- Paid malpractice and other employee benefits.
- Our school system is excellent, offering both public and private educational opportunities.
- BC/BE IM for full-time practice in 5-Star Facility.
- Don't spend your time commuting to work.
- Raise your family in an atmosphere with strong Midwestern values.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Local recreational center and over 13 parks offer many recreational activities including golf.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parsons, KS.
- Parsons, Kansas is a culturally active community with minimal traffic and a low crime rate.
- Economically, we offer a diverse industry base with companies regional and national in scope.
- Moving Allowance.
- We are a Main Street Community with a renovated and vibrant downtown area featuring a children's hands on museum.
- Parsons has a local community college and a University within 30 minutes.
- Don't spend your time fighting traffic and the big city hassles.
- We feature several beautiful lakes, which offer camping, water skiing, fishing, hunting, walking and equestrian trails.
- 3 year income guarantee, plus bonus potential.
- Signing Bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.