Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parsons, Kansas is a culturally active community with minimal traffic and a low crime rate.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Come see what Parsons has to offer.
- Paid malpractice and other employee benefits.
- Raise your family in an atmosphere with strong Midwestern values.
- Our school system is excellent, offering both public and private educational opportunities.
- BC/BE IM for full-time practice in 5-Star Facility.
- Signing Bonus.
- Local recreational center and over 13 parks offer many recreational activities including golf.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parsons, KS.
- We are a Main Street Community with a renovated and vibrant downtown area featuring a children's hands on museum.
- Economically, we offer a diverse industry base with companies regional and national in scope.
- Don't spend your time commuting to work.
- We feature several beautiful lakes, which offer camping, water skiing, fishing, hunting, walking and equestrian trails.
- 3 year income guarantee, plus bonus potential.
- Moving Allowance.
- Parsons has a local community college and a University within 30 minutes.
- Don't spend your time fighting traffic and the big city hassles.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.