Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a Main Street Community with a renovated and vibrant downtown area featuring a children's hands on museum.
- Don't spend your time commuting to work.
- Come see what Parsons has to offer.
- Don't spend your time fighting traffic and the big city hassles.
- 3 year income guarantee, plus bonus potential.
- Economically, we offer a diverse industry base with companies regional and national in scope.
- Parsons has a local community college and a University within 30 minutes.
- Local recreational center and over 13 parks offer many recreational activities including golf.
- Paid malpractice and other employee benefits.
- Signing Bonus.
- Raise your family in an atmosphere with strong Midwestern values.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parsons, KS.
- Parsons, Kansas is a culturally active community with minimal traffic and a low crime rate.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Our school system is excellent, offering both public and private educational opportunities.
- BC/BE IM for full-time practice in 5-Star Facility.
- Moving Allowance.
- We feature several beautiful lakes, which offer camping, water skiing, fishing, hunting, walking and equestrian trails.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.