Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Give Quality Patient Care.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
- Resource support to maximize efficiency in the home setting.
- More Time With Family AND Friends.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Santina Gianino.
- To fill your prescription,.
- Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), is the national leader in delivering home based primary care.
- Average of 10 patients per day.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and office based patient care coordinator.
- Join a team with every resource to give patients the best possible care in their home.
- No hospital rounds, No holidays.
- More quality, face-to-face interaction with patients and families.
- Spend more time doing what you want, when you want.
- Now hiring in Kansas City, MO!
- In practice for over 20 years spanning across 12 states, VPA is making a huge impact in healthcare today!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago