Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nevada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A variety of other specialty services is provided by a network of physicians are available on a monthly basis or via Telehealth Services.
- Have an active lifestyle with activities including golf, running, hiking and hunting.
- Enjoy a low cost of living and strong local economy.
- It's only a few minutes' drive to two nearby lakes for fishing, kayaking, boating and other watersports.
- And Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Round as a Hospitalist in the morning/early evening and be available for.
- Great access to Kansas City, Missouri.
- Nevada Regional Medical Center is managed by Freeman Health System in Joplin, Missouri.
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Nevada, Missouri, where there's something for everyone!
- Family-oriented with public and private schools, as well as local colleges and trade schools.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nevada, MO.
- 9-physician multi-specialty clinic located across the street from the hospital.
- Full specialty physician clinic is located within the walls of the hospital - be one hallway away from inpatient tower.
- 71-bed, acute-care hospital.
- Nevada boasts mild climates and all four seasons.
- Seeking full time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician willing to provide daytime Hospitalist coverage and outpatient clinic.
- 17 million, three-story patient tower addition completed in 2003.
- Delight in arts and culture with public performances, art shows, festivals, theater, and concerts year round.
- Spend some leisure time in Nevada's abundant parks, walkways and aquatic center.
- Branson, Missouri.
- Hospitalist Director opportunity available for candidates with practice experience.
- 24 employed physicians and 45 consulting physicians make up the active medical staff, representing over 15 medical specialties.
- Freeman is proud to partner with Nrmc and help expand upon the services offered so residents in the community have access to the quality care they need, close to home.
- 24-hour physician staffed emergency department.
- Excellent benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago