Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With more than 50 years of combined experience our physicians are making sure families have convenient access to quality healthcare from a group of doctors they know and trust.
- Truman Sports Complex, home of the Kansas City Chiefs and Kansas City Royals.
- If it's the hustle and bustle of the big city you're craving, Kansas City is located within a short drive.
- The practice is located in a beautiful new office building on the campus of Belton Regional Medical Center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Belton, MO.
- All part of an effort to educate our neighbors about how to achieve optimal health and wellness-and to be there for them and their families in their greatest hour of need.
- Competitive compensation, productivity bonus, relocation, superior benefits and sign on bonus make this an opportunity to consider!
- And the exciting nightlife of the Power & Light District.
- Belton Regional Medical Center takes its signature brand of health and wellness beyond the hospital's campus.
- Partnerships with local and national organizations put the hospital at the forefront of popular community activities.
- Belton, Missouri boasts small-town camaraderie while being close to Kansas City's world-class variety of art, entertainment, dining and sports amenities.
- Kansas City offers chic shopping and dining at the Country Club Plaza.
- Belton is just minutes away from premier attractions such as Powell Gardens, a lush 915-acre botanical garden.
- Subspecialty support is conveniently located in the same medical office building.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is actively searching for a primary care physician to join a large, established outpatient practice.
- Family Medicine, IM/Peds and Internal Medicine physicians are welcome.
- The eclectic art, dining and entertainment of the Crossroads Arts District.
- And just two hours from the famous Lake of the Ozarks region.
- We are affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center, as well as the hospitals of HCA Midwest Health.
- The physicians in our practice are community doctors, serving Belton, Raymore, and surrounding areas in northern Cass and southern Jackson counties.
- The incoming physician will be joining Southland Primary Care, an employed practice that is part of Physician Services Group in South Kansas City.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago