Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ensures progress note documentation in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or on approved paper form is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is legible, if handwritten.
- Part Time Medical/Director Physician needed in a clinical setting at the Lancaster County Detention Facility in Lincoln, NE.
- Maintains a current DEA number.
- Ensures all documentation is dated, timed, problem oriented and encounters in EMR are locked with document made or legible and signed, if handwritten.
- Notifies Regional or Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Administrator or designee of schedule changes in schedule coverage.
- It's time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current licensure within the State.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes.
- In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
- Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedures.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for extended period of time.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lincoln, NE.
- And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals.
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
- Our Medical Director abides by the security regulations of CCS and the regulations of the institution to which assigned.
- If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State.
- Must maintain privileges.
- CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Regional or Corporate Medical Director or designee in order to monitor services provided and compliance with facility/client contract.
- Medical school graduate.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago