Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for an academic medical center.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine includes more than 84 physicians and researchers who teach approximately udents, conduct research, and practice medicine at nine locations in the Omaha metropolitan area.
- Perhaps one of the most interesting aspects of the division is our distinctive approach to education.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska has an excellent Internal Medicine faculty opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician with special interest in Women's Health.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain a faculty outpatient practice at The Olson Center for Women's Health - a multi-faceted, comprehensive health center designed around a woman's needs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- Applications are being accepted online at https:// unmc.
- Named Top 100 "Great Women's Health Programs" by Becker's Hospital Review, The Olson Center for Women's Health promotes wellness, education, research, and exceptional clinical care in a comforting environment in general internal medicine.
- The methodology includes small group, case-based sessions that offer students an extra dose of discussion and inquiry, and simulated diagnosis.
- This position combines the ability to focus on health issues that are unique to women along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago