Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for an academic medical center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- This position combines the ability to focus on health issues that are unique to women along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- The methodology includes small group, case-based sessions that offer students an extra dose of discussion and inquiry, and simulated diagnosis.
- Named Top 100 "Great Women's Health Programs" by Becker's Hospital Review, The Olson Center for Women's Health promotes wellness, education, research, and exceptional clinical care in a comforting environment in general internal medicine.
- Applications are being accepted online at https:// unmc.
- Perhaps one of the most interesting aspects of the division is our distinctive approach to education.
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain a faculty outpatient practice at The Olson Center for Women's Health - a multi-faceted, comprehensive health center designed around a woman's needs.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine includes more than 84 physicians and researchers who teach approximately udents, conduct research, and practice medicine at nine locations in the Omaha metropolitan area.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska has an excellent Internal Medicine faculty opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician with special interest in Women's Health.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago