Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Join our team today!
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible internal medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Epic EMR.
- Pension plan.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Relocation package.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Competitive Base Compensation.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- Compensation: $225,erience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.