Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible internal medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Competitive Base Compensation.
- Relocation package.
- Compensation: $225,erience.
- Join our team today!
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- Epic EMR.
- Pension plan.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago