Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join our team today!
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Relocation package.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Compensation: $225,erience.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Competitive Base Compensation.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- Epic EMR.
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible internal medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Pension plan.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.