Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- Competitive Base Compensation.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- Relocation package.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- Compensation: $225,erience.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Join our team today!
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Pension plan.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible internal medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.