Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100,000 student loan reimbursement.
- Join our team today!
- Pension plan.
- Sign-on bonus.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Compensation: $230,000+ based on experience.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- 1 in 5.
- Location: Farmington, Missouri.
- Relocation assistance.
- Outpatient only.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus additional CME days.
- Farmington has so much to offer and it's just a short drive to St. Louis and all the "Gateway City" has to offer.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Epic EMR.
- Farmington has three state parks and 15 community parks, exceptional golf courses, national retailers and local boutiques for downtown shopping, and an abundance of schools - including public, private and parochial.
- Farmington was ranked by as one of the "Best Towns in Missouri" and "Best Towns to Raise a Family" due to attractive home values, low cost of living and low unemployment levels.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Farmington, MO.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible internal medicine physician for Parkland Health Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.