Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Farmington has so much to offer and it's just a short drive to St. Louis and all the "Gateway City" has to offer.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible internal medicine physician for Parkland Health Center.
- Compensation: $230,000+ based on experience.
- Outpatient only.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Farmington, MO.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus additional CME days.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- 100,000 student loan reimbursement.
- Relocation assistance.
- Pension plan.
- Farmington has three state parks and 15 community parks, exceptional golf courses, national retailers and local boutiques for downtown shopping, and an abundance of schools - including public, private and parochial.
- 1 in 5.
- Location: Farmington, Missouri.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Join our team today!
- Sign-on bonus.
- Farmington was ranked by as one of the "Best Towns in Missouri" and "Best Towns to Raise a Family" due to attractive home values, low cost of living and low unemployment levels.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago