Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The physician will work closely with Palm Health Navigators and Palm medical, wellness, and complementary providers to coordinate care, monitor progress, and modify treatment plans.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Our membership model enables physicians to have small patient panels and offer improved care, including long, in-depth consultations, and unparalleled access by phone, text.
- The physician is expected to provide primary care services for Palm members, as well as in-depth integrative or functional medicine consultations including customizing therapeutic plans, if applicable.
- The physician will work with Palm's multidisciplinary team to develop comprehensive assessment protocols and therapeutic programs for Palm Health and its members.
- Palm Health is seeking an internal medicine or family practice physician with specialty training in integrative or functional medicine who seeks to practice proactive, preventive and therapeutic healthcare in a holistic healthcare environment.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago