Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Leavenworth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current practice in Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Internal Medicine subspecialty.
- Some of the clinical activities will occur outside VA administrative hours.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which isa 401K-type plan.
- Leavenworth is on the outskirts of the Kansas City metropolitanarea.
- Responsibility over the following areas: hospitalist care in acute (inpatient) medicine, emergency department, cardiology, neurology, hematology/oncology, pulmonary/critical care, dermatology,infectious disease, rheumatology, and nephrology.
- In addition to the large federal presence and large private employers such as Hallmark Cards, the Leavenworth community is home to many smaller,family-owned businesses.
- Advocate for proactive research within the Ekva and in partnership with other VA and academic affiliates.
- James Pryan,.
- Social Security benefits.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- The 28-blocks of downtown Historic Leavenworth still contains many of the buildings that were present in the early 1900s.
- Leavenworth is home to The University of Saint Mary.
- Ask me about up to $120,udent loan repayment TAX Free.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Leavenworth, KS.
- Financial Disclosure Report: Not required.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Incentives may be available forHighly Qualified Applicants**.
- As a senior manager, accountable for service salary budget, overall management of the affiliated student and residency programs under the service line, as well as other graduate medical education fellowship affiliations, and all other budgetary items/controls and contractual arrangements.
- We offer comprehensive outpatient physical medicine and rehab, mental health, geriatrics and prosthetics.
- Salary is determined by a compensation panel of peers based on experience, training and local labor market considerations.
- Responsible for all operations and supervision of personnel within the service.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and/or Subspecialty care if appropriate to specialty.
- Term life insurance, family, and additionalcoverage options.
- VA Eastern Kansas has adedicated.
- Responsible for ensuring quality outcomes, veteran satisfaction and cost effective care in Acute Medicine/ICU/PCU, outpatient specialty care, specialty care labs (Cardiac/Respiratory/Sleep), and the Emergency Department.
- We do extensive community outreach and placement.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a betterwork/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Work Schedule: Primary tour of duty will be 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits (pension).
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs) is a medium complexity facility and has robust inpatient and outpatient treatment programs including acute medical inpatient, icu/pcu, acute psychiatry/ mental health rehab beds and three community living centers.
- VA employees are covered by theFederal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Fort Leavenworth is home to the Combined Arms Center, the intellectual center of the Army.
- Health Insurance.
- Vintage homes are scattered throughout the community.
- Clinical Care at no less than 40%.
- Dental & Vision.
- The United States Army Command and General Staff College.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave.
- National Simulation Center and the Army Corrections Complex.
- Leavenworthhas a small-town, historic atmosphere with access to the amenities of a larger city.
- Recent experience of 2 or more years leadership.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower Veterans Affairs MedicalCenter and the United States Federal Penitentiary at Leavenworth.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago