Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Leavenworth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary is determined by a compensation panel of peers based on experience, training and local labor market considerations.
- Fort Leavenworth is home to the Combined Arms Center, the intellectual center of the Army.
- Financial Disclosure Report: Not required.
- Responsible for ensuring quality outcomes, veteran satisfaction and cost effective care in Acute Medicine/ICU/PCU, outpatient specialty care, specialty care labs (Cardiac/Respiratory/Sleep), and the Emergency Department.
- Some of the clinical activities will occur outside VA administrative hours.
- Advocate for proactive research within the Ekva and in partnership with other VA and academic affiliates.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave.
- We do extensive community outreach and placement.
- The 28-blocks of downtown Historic Leavenworth still contains many of the buildings that were present in the early 1900s.
- Incentives may be available forHighly Qualified Applicants**.
- Health Insurance.
- The United States Army Command and General Staff College.
- James Pryan,.
- Leavenworthhas a small-town, historic atmosphere with access to the amenities of a larger city.
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower Veterans Affairs MedicalCenter and the United States Federal Penitentiary at Leavenworth.
- Clinical Care at no less than 40%.
- Recent experience of 2 or more years leadership.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Leavenworth, KS.
- Term life insurance, family, and additionalcoverage options.
- Social Security benefits.
- Work Schedule: Primary tour of duty will be 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- VA Eastern Kansas has adedicated.
- Responsible for all operations and supervision of personnel within the service.
- Dental & Vision.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- In addition to the large federal presence and large private employers such as Hallmark Cards, the Leavenworth community is home to many smaller,family-owned businesses.
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs) is a medium complexity facility and has robust inpatient and outpatient treatment programs including acute medical inpatient, icu/pcu, acute psychiatry/ mental health rehab beds and three community living centers.
- National Simulation Center and the Army Corrections Complex.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits (pension).
- Vintage homes are scattered throughout the community.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and/or Subspecialty care if appropriate to specialty.
- As a senior manager, accountable for service salary budget, overall management of the affiliated student and residency programs under the service line, as well as other graduate medical education fellowship affiliations, and all other budgetary items/controls and contractual arrangements.
- Responsibility over the following areas: hospitalist care in acute (inpatient) medicine, emergency department, cardiology, neurology, hematology/oncology, pulmonary/critical care, dermatology,infectious disease, rheumatology, and nephrology.
- Current practice in Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Internal Medicine subspecialty.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which isa 401K-type plan.
- VA employees are covered by theFederal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Leavenworth is home to The University of Saint Mary.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a betterwork/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- We offer comprehensive outpatient physical medicine and rehab, mental health, geriatrics and prosthetics.
- Ask me about up to $120,udent loan repayment TAX Free.
- Leavenworth is on the outskirts of the Kansas City metropolitanarea.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.