Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Leavenworth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advocate for proactive research within the Ekva and in partnership with other VA and academic affiliates.
- Health Insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Leavenworth, KS.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Social Security benefits.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- The United States Army Command and General Staff College.
- VA employees are covered by theFederal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- The 28-blocks of downtown Historic Leavenworth still contains many of the buildings that were present in the early 1900s.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and/or Subspecialty care if appropriate to specialty.
- Recent experience of 2 or more years leadership.
- Ask me about up to $120,udent loan repayment TAX Free.
- As a senior manager, accountable for service salary budget, overall management of the affiliated student and residency programs under the service line, as well as other graduate medical education fellowship affiliations, and all other budgetary items/controls and contractual arrangements.
- Leavenworth is home to The University of Saint Mary.
- Responsible for ensuring quality outcomes, veteran satisfaction and cost effective care in Acute Medicine/ICU/PCU, outpatient specialty care, specialty care labs (Cardiac/Respiratory/Sleep), and the Emergency Department.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Responsibility over the following areas: hospitalist care in acute (inpatient) medicine, emergency department, cardiology, neurology, hematology/oncology, pulmonary/critical care, dermatology,infectious disease, rheumatology, and nephrology.
- We do extensive community outreach and placement.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a betterwork/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- In addition to the large federal presence and large private employers such as Hallmark Cards, the Leavenworth community is home to many smaller,family-owned businesses.
- Vintage homes are scattered throughout the community.
- Incentives may be available forHighly Qualified Applicants**.
- Fort Leavenworth is home to the Combined Arms Center, the intellectual center of the Army.
- Leavenworth is on the outskirts of the Kansas City metropolitanarea.
- Salary is determined by a compensation panel of peers based on experience, training and local labor market considerations.
- Current practice in Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Internal Medicine subspecialty.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits (pension).
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- We offer comprehensive outpatient physical medicine and rehab, mental health, geriatrics and prosthetics.
- Some of the clinical activities will occur outside VA administrative hours.
- Financial Disclosure Report: Not required.
- Work Schedule: Primary tour of duty will be 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which isa 401K-type plan.
- Clinical Care at no less than 40%.
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs) is a medium complexity facility and has robust inpatient and outpatient treatment programs including acute medical inpatient, icu/pcu, acute psychiatry/ mental health rehab beds and three community living centers.
- Term life insurance, family, and additionalcoverage options.
- Leavenworthhas a small-town, historic atmosphere with access to the amenities of a larger city.
- Responsible for all operations and supervision of personnel within the service.
- VA Eastern Kansas has adedicated.
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower Veterans Affairs MedicalCenter and the United States Federal Penitentiary at Leavenworth.
- National Simulation Center and the Army Corrections Complex.
- Dental & Vision.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- James Pryan,.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago