Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current and valid state medical license.
- Advocates primary care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Willingness to collaboratively manage patient care with members of the patient's care team.
- You'll have more time for your personal life!
- Aims to keep patients healthy and happy.
- One or more years of post-residency outpatient Primary Care Medicine experience is preferred.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We are an innovative company that.
- Believes care should be personal.
- Delivers More.
- We believe superior primary care is the key to achieving optimum health.
- Get off the treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
- The ability to concentrate on patient care - not bureaucratic administrative tasks.
- A simple to use EMR that is focused on clinical care.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and personal level.
- Apply today.
- R-Health physicians enjoy.
- We are looking for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing team.
- Passion for innovative, value-based primary care.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Being a contributing member of a dynamic team of experienced professionals.
- Our doctors have fewer patients on their panels, and barely any administrative tasks.
- A satisfying work/life balance.
- Fall in Love with Primary Care Again!
- R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health.
- Our doctors have the time to nurture enduring relationships with patients.
- Our doctors take the time necessary to educate patients about their health.
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification.
- More face time, less screen time!
- Our doctors have the time to listen to patients and coordinate their healthcare.
- Our physicians enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients' lives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.