Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our doctors have fewer patients on their panels, and barely any administrative tasks.
- Delivers More.
- You'll have more time for your personal life!
- One or more years of post-residency outpatient Primary Care Medicine experience is preferred.
- A satisfying work/life balance.
- Willingness to collaboratively manage patient care with members of the patient's care team.
- Our physicians enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients' lives.
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification.
- The ability to concentrate on patient care - not bureaucratic administrative tasks.
- Get off the treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
- We believe superior primary care is the key to achieving optimum health.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- More face time, less screen time!
- We are looking for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Believes care should be personal.
- Our doctors have the time to listen to patients and coordinate their healthcare.
- We are an innovative company that.
- Advocates primary care.
- Fall in Love with Primary Care Again!
- Passion for innovative, value-based primary care.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and personal level.
- R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- A simple to use EMR that is focused on clinical care.
- Aims to keep patients healthy and happy.
- Apply today.
- R-Health physicians enjoy.
- Being a contributing member of a dynamic team of experienced professionals.
- Our doctors take the time necessary to educate patients about their health.
- Our doctors have the time to nurture enduring relationships with patients.
- Current and valid state medical license.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.