Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe superior primary care is the key to achieving optimum health.
- Willingness to collaboratively manage patient care with members of the patient's care team.
- Advocates primary care.
- A satisfying work/life balance.
- Apply today.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Our doctors have fewer patients on their panels, and barely any administrative tasks.
- We are looking for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing team.
- Our doctors have the time to listen to patients and coordinate their healthcare.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The ability to concentrate on patient care - not bureaucratic administrative tasks.
- Being a contributing member of a dynamic team of experienced professionals.
- You'll have more time for your personal life!
- More face time, less screen time!
- A simple to use EMR that is focused on clinical care.
- Our doctors have the time to nurture enduring relationships with patients.
- Our physicians enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients' lives.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Believes care should be personal.
- One or more years of post-residency outpatient Primary Care Medicine experience is preferred.
- Delivers More.
- Get off the treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
- R-Health physicians enjoy.
- R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health.
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification.
- We are an innovative company that.
- Current and valid state medical license.
- Our doctors take the time necessary to educate patients about their health.
- Passion for innovative, value-based primary care.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and personal level.
- Fall in Love with Primary Care Again!
- Aims to keep patients healthy and happy.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago