Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Willingness to collaboratively manage patient care with members of the patient's care team.
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and personal level.
- R-Health physicians enjoy.
- Delivers More.
- Our doctors take the time necessary to educate patients about their health.
- Our doctors have the time to listen to patients and coordinate their healthcare.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Passion for innovative, value-based primary care.
- More face time, less screen time!
- Believes care should be personal.
- Our doctors have fewer patients on their panels, and barely any administrative tasks.
- Get off the treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
- We are looking for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing team.
- R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health.
- Fall in Love with Primary Care Again!
- The ability to concentrate on patient care - not bureaucratic administrative tasks.
- Our doctors have the time to nurture enduring relationships with patients.
- Being a contributing member of a dynamic team of experienced professionals.
- You'll have more time for your personal life!
- Apply today.
- A satisfying work/life balance.
- Current and valid state medical license.
- Advocates primary care.
- Aims to keep patients healthy and happy.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We are an innovative company that.
- We believe superior primary care is the key to achieving optimum health.
- One or more years of post-residency outpatient Primary Care Medicine experience is preferred.
- A simple to use EMR that is focused on clinical care.
- Our physicians enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients' lives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.