Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Merriam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The network employs more than 3,300 local residents and supports an exceptional staff of nearly 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties, the largest medical staff of any full-service hospital in Kansas City.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Merriam, KS.
- Located in suburban Kansas City, Shawnee Mission Health is searching for a highly skilled and patient-focused Internal Medicine physician to care for patients in our community.
- SMH is part of Adventist Health System (AHS), the largest not-for-profit, Protestant health system in the nation.
- Respect for patients, co-workers and staff is of the utmost priority, and we place a considerable focus on providing an exceptional experience for our patients.
- SMH serves more than 73,000 patients in its emergency departments annually, has the area's first accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center and delivers more babies each year at Smmc than any other hospital in the metropolitan area.
- SMH also has some of the highest customer service or Hcahps scores in the Kansas City metro.
- Candidates must be able assign appropriate aspects of care to non-physician staff.
- Sign-on bonus, great health benefits, ample PDO, CME account, and wonderful culture!
- Shawnee Mission Health (SMH) is a network of health care facilities and services located throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and surrounding communities.
- Our physicians work in busy outpatient settings and provide medical services in the general care and treatment of patients.
- Guaranteed salary for the first 12 months, then based on production.
- About Shawnee Mission Health.
- AHS affiliates offer a broad continuum of health services that enrich the bodies, minds and spirits of individuals who live in the communities they serve.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, well-trained and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Based on diagnosis and evaluation of the patient, physicians plan and carry out plan for treatment/therapy, provide information and education to the patient, make referrals for specialized treatment as appropriate and follow up on patient's progress.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago