Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Merriam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Based on diagnosis and evaluation of the patient, physicians plan and carry out plan for treatment/therapy, provide information and education to the patient, make referrals for specialized treatment as appropriate and follow up on patient's progress.
- Located in suburban Kansas City, Shawnee Mission Health is searching for a highly skilled and patient-focused Internal Medicine physician to care for patients in our community.
- Candidates must be able assign appropriate aspects of care to non-physician staff.
- SMH serves more than 73,000 patients in its emergency departments annually, has the area's first accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center and delivers more babies each year at Smmc than any other hospital in the metropolitan area.
- SMH also has some of the highest customer service or Hcahps scores in the Kansas City metro.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Merriam, KS.
- AHS affiliates offer a broad continuum of health services that enrich the bodies, minds and spirits of individuals who live in the communities they serve.
- SMH is part of Adventist Health System (AHS), the largest not-for-profit, Protestant health system in the nation.
- Sign-on bonus, great health benefits, ample PDO, CME account, and wonderful culture!
- About Shawnee Mission Health.
- The network employs more than 3,300 local residents and supports an exceptional staff of nearly 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties, the largest medical staff of any full-service hospital in Kansas City.
- Respect for patients, co-workers and staff is of the utmost priority, and we place a considerable focus on providing an exceptional experience for our patients.
- Guaranteed salary for the first 12 months, then based on production.
- Our physicians work in busy outpatient settings and provide medical services in the general care and treatment of patients.
- Shawnee Mission Health (SMH) is a network of health care facilities and services located throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and surrounding communities.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, well-trained and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.