Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Kansas City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outpatient Only - no admits/inpatient rounding.
- Known for its amazing food, attractions and Universities.
- Wonderful Mid-town location.
- You are provided with an MA, patient care coordinator, and RN's.
- Full Benefits offering 18 days paid time off, 7 paid holidays, a nice retirement contribution and health, dental and vision benefits from day 1.
- You will see an average of 16 patients a day in the office.
- 30,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- Physician's focus is simply on developing patient relationship and providing continuity of care.
- There is malpractice coverage and relocation assistance and a retention bonus as well.
- A successful adult medicine group is hiring in Kansas City, Missouri.
- The company is looking for a dedicated physician to work in a start-up outpatient office setting.
- The group is offering a very competitive salary ($215,000 - $230,000 range) plus 15% annual bonuses.
- Group handles all marketing, coding, billing, overhead, etc.
- The office hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p.
- Take the time to spend one day in downtown Kansas City, and you will see why it is consistently ranked as one of America's Best Cities.
- This charming family friendly community is located in the heart of Kansas City.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Feb 16.