Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for a government medical facility.
- Competitive Salary!
- MacDill Air Force Base, located in Tampa, FL.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- United States Citizenship required.
- Offutt Air Force Base, located in Omaha, NE.
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Social Security.
- Nellis Air Force Base, located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Board Certified by the American Board of Medicine.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Air Force Civilian Service.