Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for a government medical facility.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Social Security.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Medicine.
- Nellis Air Force Base, located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Offutt Air Force Base, located in Omaha, NE.
- Competitive Salary!
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- MacDill Air Force Base, located in Tampa, FL.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- United States Citizenship required.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.