Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for a government medical facility.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- MacDill Air Force Base, located in Tampa, FL.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Offutt Air Force Base, located in Omaha, NE.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Competitive Salary!
- Board Certified by the American Board of Medicine.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Nellis Air Force Base, located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Social Security.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.