Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Experienced and cohesive staff provides support.
- Join one family medicine physician who welcomes a partner (sees ages 19 yrs +).
- Average inpatient census very low.
- Medical, HSA, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K.
- 115+ Physicians, 50+ Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Family Friendly Attractions - Magic House, Six Flags, Grant's Farm, City Museum, much more.
- Average office volume 16-18 patients/day.
- 2 Pro Sports Teams - Cardinals Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- In-Practice Health Coaches, Dietitians, Home Health Transition Care, Behavioral Health Referrals.
- Physician Benefits.
- Easy Access to Major International Airport.
- Replace a retiring internal medicine physician.
- Excellent Dining, Shopping, and Theater.
- 2 Primary Care Revenue Streams - Fee-for-Service & Medicare Advantage.
- Disease Management Programs: Diabetes, Heart Failure, Copd, Obesity, Palliative C.A.R.E Program, Wellness Program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Practice focus on population health management.
- Nationally known attractions: Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Art Museum, Zoo, Science Center, Muny Opera.
- About Esse Health.
- Seeking Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine Physician.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
- Office-based procedures a must.
- 45 Locations within St. Louis Metro and growing.
- Privileges at St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis and Barnes Jewish-St.
- Top Universities and Medical Schools.
- Excellent Earning Potential Above Mgma 90th%ile.
- Busy Primary Care Practice Seeking Partner.
- 1-3 Year Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Shareholder Track.
- Outdoor activities: Golf courses, nature and hiking trails, fishing, camping, and more.
- Independent Physician-Owned and Managed Multi-Specialty Group Created in 1996.
- AAA-Rated School Districts.
- Practice located inside St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis Hospital, Medical Bldg 1.
- Low Cost of Living.
- Vibrant and Culturally Diverse Major Metropolitan Area.
- About the St. Louis Community.
- Population: 300k+ St Louis City, 2+ million metropolitan area.
- Practice Support Services - EMR (NextGen), IT, Ins/Patient Accts, Clinical Programs, Credentialing, HR, Coding/Compliance, Quality, Practice Operations, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, In-House Legal, & Marketing.
- Flexible schedule.
- Office hours Mon - Fri, 8:30am-4:30 pm.
- Shareholder retains profit and receives lab distribution.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago