Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- About Esse Health.
- Vibrant and Culturally Diverse Major Metropolitan Area.
- Practice located inside St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis Hospital, Medical Bldg 1.
- Average inpatient census very low.
- Family Friendly Attractions - Magic House, Six Flags, Grant's Farm, City Museum, much more.
- Privileges at St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis and Barnes Jewish-St.
- Excellent Dining, Shopping, and Theater.
- Busy Primary Care Practice Seeking Partner.
- 2 Primary Care Revenue Streams - Fee-for-Service & Medicare Advantage.
- 1-3 Year Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Shareholder Track.
- Physician Benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- 2 Pro Sports Teams - Cardinals Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- Outdoor activities: Golf courses, nature and hiking trails, fishing, camping, and more.
- Average office volume 16-18 patients/day.
- Easy Access to Major International Airport.
- About the St. Louis Community.
- Disease Management Programs: Diabetes, Heart Failure, Copd, Obesity, Palliative C.A.R.E Program, Wellness Program.
- Office hours Mon - Fri, 8:30am-4:30 pm.
- Medical, HSA, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K.
- In-Practice Health Coaches, Dietitians, Home Health Transition Care, Behavioral Health Referrals.
- AAA-Rated School Districts.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
- Join one family medicine physician who welcomes a partner (sees ages 19 yrs +).
- Seeking Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine Physician.
- Low Cost of Living.
- Replace a retiring internal medicine physician.
- Population: 300k+ St Louis City, 2+ million metropolitan area.
- 45 Locations within St. Louis Metro and growing.
- Excellent Earning Potential Above Mgma 90th%ile.
- Office-based procedures a must.
- 115+ Physicians, 50+ Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Independent Physician-Owned and Managed Multi-Specialty Group Created in 1996.
- Shareholder retains profit and receives lab distribution.
- Flexible schedule.
- Practice Support Services - EMR (NextGen), IT, Ins/Patient Accts, Clinical Programs, Credentialing, HR, Coding/Compliance, Quality, Practice Operations, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, In-House Legal, & Marketing.
- Practice focus on population health management.
- Nationally known attractions: Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Art Museum, Zoo, Science Center, Muny Opera.
- Top Universities and Medical Schools.
- Experienced and cohesive staff provides support.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.