Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Busy Primary Care Practice Seeking Partner.
- Population: 300k+ St Louis City, 2+ million metropolitan area.
- Top Universities and Medical Schools.
- Seeking Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine Physician.
- Average office volume 16-18 patients/day.
- Practice located inside St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis Hospital, Medical Bldg 1.
- About Esse Health.
- 115+ Physicians, 50+ Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- About the St. Louis Community.
- Privileges at St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis and Barnes Jewish-St.
- Shareholder retains profit and receives lab distribution.
- Low Cost of Living.
- Office-based procedures a must.
- 1-3 Year Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Shareholder Track.
- 2 Primary Care Revenue Streams - Fee-for-Service & Medicare Advantage.
- Practice focus on population health management.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Join one family medicine physician who welcomes a partner (sees ages 19 yrs +).
- 2 Pro Sports Teams - Cardinals Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- AAA-Rated School Districts.
- Practice Support Services - EMR (NextGen), IT, Ins/Patient Accts, Clinical Programs, Credentialing, HR, Coding/Compliance, Quality, Practice Operations, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, In-House Legal, & Marketing.
- Family Friendly Attractions - Magic House, Six Flags, Grant's Farm, City Museum, much more.
- Replace a retiring internal medicine physician.
- Excellent Dining, Shopping, and Theater.
- In-Practice Health Coaches, Dietitians, Home Health Transition Care, Behavioral Health Referrals.
- Experienced and cohesive staff provides support.
- Medical, HSA, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K.
- Physician Benefits.
- Average inpatient census very low.
- Excellent Earning Potential Above Mgma 90th%ile.
- Easy Access to Major International Airport.
- Disease Management Programs: Diabetes, Heart Failure, Copd, Obesity, Palliative C.A.R.E Program, Wellness Program.
- Vibrant and Culturally Diverse Major Metropolitan Area.
- Office hours Mon - Fri, 8:30am-4:30 pm.
- Nationally known attractions: Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Art Museum, Zoo, Science Center, Muny Opera.
- Flexible schedule.
- Independent Physician-Owned and Managed Multi-Specialty Group Created in 1996.
- Outdoor activities: Golf courses, nature and hiking trails, fishing, camping, and more.
- 45 Locations within St. Louis Metro and growing.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.