Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Experienced and cohesive staff provides support.
- Top Universities and Medical Schools.
- Average office volume 16-18 patients/day.
- Physician Benefits.
- Average inpatient census very low.
- 2 Pro Sports Teams - Cardinals Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- Practice focus on population health management.
- About Esse Health.
- Join one family medicine physician who welcomes a partner (sees ages 19 yrs +).
- Vibrant and Culturally Diverse Major Metropolitan Area.
- Privileges at St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis and Barnes Jewish-St.
- 115+ Physicians, 50+ Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- 2 Primary Care Revenue Streams - Fee-for-Service & Medicare Advantage.
- Independent Physician-Owned and Managed Multi-Specialty Group Created in 1996.
- Low Cost of Living.
- About the St. Louis Community.
- Excellent Dining, Shopping, and Theater.
- Population: 300k+ St Louis City, 2+ million metropolitan area.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Replace a retiring internal medicine physician.
- Flexible schedule.
- Nationally known attractions: Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Art Museum, Zoo, Science Center, Muny Opera.
- Shareholder retains profit and receives lab distribution.
- Outdoor activities: Golf courses, nature and hiking trails, fishing, camping, and more.
- Easy Access to Major International Airport.
- Medical, HSA, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K.
- Practice located inside St. Joseph-Lake St. Louis Hospital, Medical Bldg 1.
- Seeking Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine Physician.
- AAA-Rated School Districts.
- Office hours Mon - Fri, 8:30am-4:30 pm.
- Practice Support Services - EMR (NextGen), IT, Ins/Patient Accts, Clinical Programs, Credentialing, HR, Coding/Compliance, Quality, Practice Operations, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, In-House Legal, & Marketing.
- In-Practice Health Coaches, Dietitians, Home Health Transition Care, Behavioral Health Referrals.
- Excellent Earning Potential Above Mgma 90th%ile.
- Busy Primary Care Practice Seeking Partner.
- Family Friendly Attractions - Magic House, Six Flags, Grant's Farm, City Museum, much more.
- 1-3 Year Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Shareholder Track.
- Disease Management Programs: Diabetes, Heart Failure, Copd, Obesity, Palliative C.A.R.E Program, Wellness Program.
- 45 Locations within St. Louis Metro and growing.
- Office-based procedures a must.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.