Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Jefferson City) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Short partnership track.
- In Missouri's state capital, our community is the economic hub for the 8 surrounding counties.
- 4 days/ week schedule.
- Choice of.
- Our patients are admitted to SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, which opened a new 167-bed, state-of-the-art hospital in November 2014.
- Jefferson City earned honors with a "Blue Ribbon Rating" and a "5-Star Rating" for our public school system.
- Located two hours from St. Louis and Kansas City and 25 minutes from Columbus.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Jefferson City in their "Top-Ten of Small Places for Business and Careers".
- Multiple professional sporting teams are in close proximity.
- For biking enthusiasts, Jefferson City is part of the Katy Trail, which offers over 225 miles of biking across the state.
- We have 11 offices in addition to the Jcmg campus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jefferson City, MO.
- Our campus has a 150,000 square feet flagship building, a Women & Children's Center, Cancer Center and an Orthopaedics Center.
- Rand McNally names Jefferson City the most beautiful small town in America in 2013.
- Excellent earning potential.
- Jefferson City Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician interested in practicing quality driven, physician lead primary care.
- The candidate will be joining ten other physicians in various specialties including Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, and Infectious Disease.
- Our service area includes the Lake of the Ozarks with several nationally ranked golf courses and 1,150 miles of shoreline.
- Why Jefferson City?
- Jcmg, a 100 physician-owned multispecialty group, has the preferred physicians according to local patient preference surveys.
- Expansion Management Magazine rated Jefferson City with a "5-Star Quality of Life".
- Our community is ranked the "35th Smartest Places to Live in the United States" by Kiplinger's Magazine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.