Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Jefferson City) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Short partnership track.
- Jefferson City earned honors with a "Blue Ribbon Rating" and a "5-Star Rating" for our public school system.
- Our community is ranked the "35th Smartest Places to Live in the United States" by Kiplinger's Magazine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jefferson City, MO.
- Jcmg, a 100 physician-owned multispecialty group, has the preferred physicians according to local patient preference surveys.
- 4 days/ week schedule.
- For biking enthusiasts, Jefferson City is part of the Katy Trail, which offers over 225 miles of biking across the state.
- Multiple professional sporting teams are in close proximity.
- Rand McNally names Jefferson City the most beautiful small town in America in 2013.
- We have 11 offices in addition to the Jcmg campus.
- Jefferson City Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician interested in practicing quality driven, physician lead primary care.
- Excellent earning potential.
- In Missouri's state capital, our community is the economic hub for the 8 surrounding counties.
- Why Jefferson City?
- Our patients are admitted to SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, which opened a new 167-bed, state-of-the-art hospital in November 2014.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Jefferson City in their "Top-Ten of Small Places for Business and Careers".
- Located two hours from St. Louis and Kansas City and 25 minutes from Columbus.
- Choice of.
- Our campus has a 150,000 square feet flagship building, a Women & Children's Center, Cancer Center and an Orthopaedics Center.
- Our service area includes the Lake of the Ozarks with several nationally ranked golf courses and 1,150 miles of shoreline.
- The candidate will be joining ten other physicians in various specialties including Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, and Infectious Disease.
- Expansion Management Magazine rated Jefferson City with a "5-Star Quality of Life".
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago