Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Jefferson City) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jefferson City, MO.
- Multiple professional sporting teams are in close proximity.
- Our patients are admitted to SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, which opened a new 167-bed, state-of-the-art hospital in November 2014.
- 4 days/ week schedule.
- Expansion Management Magazine rated Jefferson City with a "5-Star Quality of Life".
- Our campus has a 150,000 square feet flagship building, a Women & Children's Center, Cancer Center and an Orthopaedics Center.
- In Missouri's state capital, our community is the economic hub for the 8 surrounding counties.
- Rand McNally names Jefferson City the most beautiful small town in America in 2013.
- Jefferson City Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician interested in practicing quality driven, physician lead primary care.
- Why Jefferson City?
- Our community is ranked the "35th Smartest Places to Live in the United States" by Kiplinger's Magazine.
- Our service area includes the Lake of the Ozarks with several nationally ranked golf courses and 1,150 miles of shoreline.
- Excellent earning potential.
- For biking enthusiasts, Jefferson City is part of the Katy Trail, which offers over 225 miles of biking across the state.
- Choice of.
- Jcmg, a 100 physician-owned multispecialty group, has the preferred physicians according to local patient preference surveys.
- We have 11 offices in addition to the Jcmg campus.
- Short partnership track.
- Located two hours from St. Louis and Kansas City and 25 minutes from Columbus.
- Jefferson City earned honors with a "Blue Ribbon Rating" and a "5-Star Rating" for our public school system.
- The candidate will be joining ten other physicians in various specialties including Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, and Infectious Disease.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Jefferson City in their "Top-Ten of Small Places for Business and Careers".
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.