Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- 401K Plan.
- Quality Incentives.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- No hospital.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Immediate Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- Acos Certification.
- EMR is Epic.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- Community of 30,000.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- Relocation Package.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital support.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.