Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Community of 30,000.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- 401K Plan.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- No hospital.
- EMR is Epic.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital support.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Acos Certification.
- Quality Incentives.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Relocation Package.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Immediate Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.