Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- Relocation Package.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Quality Incentives.
- Immediate Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital support.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- Community of 30,000.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- EMR is Epic.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- No hospital.
- 401K Plan.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- Acos Certification.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.