Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- EMR is Epic.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Relocation Package.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- 403B Matching.
- Community of 20,000.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.