Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is Epic.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 403B Matching.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Relocation Package.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Community of 20,000.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.