Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Relocation Package.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Community of 20,000.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- EMR is Epic.
- 403B Matching.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- 114 bed Hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.