Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Stable Patient Population.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Internal Medicine Physician at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Outpatient Clinic.
- BLS and Acls.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Freedom from Malpractice Insurance Worries.
- 2 years of experience within last 3 years.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- The Internal Medicine Position will have the following.
- Any Active State License.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Free from on.
- No Nights, Weekend or Holidays.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.