Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 years of experience within last 3 years.
- Free from on.
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Internal Medicine Physician at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska.
- BLS and Acls.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- No Nights, Weekend or Holidays.
- Any Active State License.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Outpatient Clinic.
- Freedom from Malpractice Insurance Worries.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Stable Patient Population.
- The Internal Medicine Position will have the following.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago