Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dodge City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dodge City is a great place to live and work.
- Spanish-speaking is a plus but not required.
- There is a very favorable payor-mix in the community.
- An excellent financial package is provided, including competitive income, sign-on bonus, relocation, marketing and more.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dodge City, KS.
- There is a hospitalist program so no hospitals.
- Looking for Internal Medicine physician in an outpatient-practice for either hospital-employed or private practice.
- Office hours are 8AM-5PM M-F.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago